Cole Huber LLP attorneys represent clients on a full range of environmental, land, water and energy law issues.
We offer skilled counsel to help clients navigate through the complex—and often overlapping—web of federal, state and local regulations governing land use and natural resources.
We offer advice counsel and litigation services in many areas, including:
- General plans, zoning, and land use permits
- The Subdivision Map Act
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Air quality
- Clean Water Act
- Groundwater Sustainability Management Act
- The Williamson Act
- The Surface Mining and Reclamation Act and other mining regulations
- Cleanup of contaminated properties
- Federal and state Endangered Species Act
- Oil and gas